The Sunland Herb Company

This site currently not actively maintained - please see our sponsors.

We did not quite succeed to locate documentation of the founding of the original chiropractic clinic and vitamin store. But at least we found in the archives of Dr. Otto Georgi a picture document showing the original location more than 40 years ago - 1956 - in Tujunga, just three miles up Foothill Boulevard.

slh1956.gif (224711 bytes)

[Back]